Hello and welcome to our blog! Thanks for stopping by. We’d like to introduce ourselves as your premier North Valleys dentist, and to tell you a bit about our practice – and what sets us apart. With years of expertise in every aspect of dentistry, we at Sage Dental Care pride ourselves on offering comprehensive care delivered with a pleasant chairside attitude. We’re compassionate, friendly, and will take the time to educate you – in our office, and in our blog.
What Makes Sage Dental Care Different?
Dr. Josh Branco and Dr. Ah “Annie” Young are a husband and wife dental duo with a passion for keeping the smiles in Reno shining brightly. They are both members of the American Dental Association (ADA), and they take their education seriously.
In fact, Dr. Branco is an official Fellow with the Congress of Oral Implantologists, the highest level of recognition available from their association – he’s the trusted professional you want for life-like dental implants. Dr. Young is a proud graduate of the University of Toronto and enjoys making over smiles to give patients the healthy, radiant teeth they deserve.
What Services Do You Offer?
As your trusted dentist in North Valleys, Dr. Branco and Dr. Young offer the following array of comprehensive services for patients of all ages:
- Preventive Dentistry – checkups, cleanings, dental sealants,
- Restorative Dentistry –CEREC same-day crowns, bridges, full and partial dentures, root canals
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Durable, life-like dental implants, porcelain veneers, direct bonding, teeth whitening, gum recontouring, Invisalign
- Sedation Dentistry – nitrous oxide (“laughing gas”), oral conscious sedation
- Specialty Treatment – TMJ dysfunction options for jaw pain and dental options for sleep apnea
- Emergency Dentistry – available by calling (775) 204-1975
What Other Benefits Does Sage Dental Care Have?
Since we’re here to serve, we like to remind our patients that we have the following practical advantages at our two dental offices:
- Extended Office Hours – Monday through Thursday, we’re open from 8AM-8PM.
- Convenient Locations – On North Hills Blvd and Longley Ln, our two convenient offices make it easy for anyone in the area to get to us.
- New Patient Intro Special – For $75, get a professional exam, complete X-rays, and a general cleaning
- Healthy Smile Program – For $175 each year, you’ll receive thorough preventive care with two exams and cleanings, an emergency exam, 10% all restorative treatments, and 50% off a professional whitening treatment.
What Will Your Blog Feature?
Since we enjoy educating our patients both in our office and online, we plan to offer content on common dental problems, information on treatment options, oral hygiene tips, the latest news from our practice and the most innovative oral healthcare technology.
Now that you’ve said hello to the team at Sage Dental Care virtually, come and meet us in person – schedule appointment today to keep your smile beautiful!