To our valued patients,
We would like to thank all of our wonderful patients and the community of Reno for their continued support and understanding throughout these years and during these uncertain times. As you are aware our office has been limited to emergency care since March 18th in accordance with Governor Sisolak’s stay at home orders. Focusing our practice to the most emergent dental needs allowed us to alleviate the burden to our hospital system and to preserve critical PPE. As our office is preparing to reopen and poised to return to routine dental care, we are writing to inform you of the steps we are taking to ensure your safety, and new office protocols we will be implementing
• We will be screening all patients and staff for COVID-19 symptoms and taking temperatures
• We will continue to practice the highest levels of infection control as we have maintained since we opened our doors.
• We will be limiting the number of appointments per day in order to limit person to person interaction in the waiting room in addition to allowing for adequate time to sterilize and disinfect equipment, instruments, rooms, and common areas.
• We will be increasing the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting common areas throughout the day
• We will be equipping patient rooms and the waiting room with medical grade H13 HEPA air filters in order to purify and decontaminate the air.
• We will continue to utilize aerosol limiting strategies such as rubber dam and continuous high-speed suction.
Your oral health is an important part of your overall health. What may start out as a small dental condition could deteriorate to acute pain and lead to lifelong debilitating problems. It is important to protect your health by continuing with your regular dental care. We are asking you to help us with a smooth and safe transition by complying with our new office policy for appointments:
• If you have a fever, cough, or showing signs of flu-like symptoms please stay at home and contact our office to reschedule your appointment
• Maintain social distancing of 6 feet
• At this time only scheduled patients will be allowed into the office. We ask that family members or guests remain at home or in their vehicle
• We will be contacting you 1-2 days prior to your appointment and screening you over the phone for COVID-19
• All appointments MUST BE confirmed by phone, unconfirmed appointments will be canceled
• To help offset the substantial increase in cost of PPE, all appointments will incur a $6.50 COVID-19 PPE fee.
We are in a continually evolving circumstance. As new guidance is provided to us by the state and dental board, we will be adjusting our protocols and policies. Thank you again for your understanding and we look forward to seeing you.
Your Sage Dental Care Team
We want to be your dentist for life
Your appointment time is reserved
The same dentist and team, every time
Precise, accurate and high-quality care
The link between your mouth & whole body
Your dental care experiences shouldn’t have to be rushed and informal. At Sage Dental Care, Dr. Branco and Dr. Kim always make building personal relationships with patients a top priority, giving them the quality one-on-one time that only a local, family-owned business can provide. Simply put, we want to exceed your expectations and help you smile with complete confidence. Better yet, with two locations in North and South Reno, we’re never too far away.
Even patients who brush and floss faithfully every day may still fall victim to tricky dental problems that go unnoticed. That’s why attending regular appointments with a trusted dental team is so important for your ongoing oral health. At Sage Dental Care, we enjoy seeing patients of all ages, and our professional checkups and cleanings are designed to be comprehensive, comfortable, and refreshing! Together we can identify problems early on, correct the problems and custom tailor a plan to reduce or eliminate the causes of future problems.
Oral health is important, but so is being able to feel good about your smile from day to day. If stains, gaps, cracks, and other dental imperfections leave you hiding your teeth whenever possible, it’s time for a positive change! Teeth whitening, Invisalign, and other cosmetic services from Sage Dental Care can give your appearance the bright, beautiful boost it needs, and our doctors will be happy to help you determine which options match your personal goals best.
Dental problems happen to the best of us. Whether you’re struggling with a minor cavity, a full-blown lost tooth, or an issue that falls somewhere in-between, don’t hesitate to contact either of our office locations for the compassionate support and experienced assistance you need most. Dr. Branco and Dr. Kim offer a wide variety of restorative services, and our team will work closely with you to determine a plan of action that rebuilds your smile’s full strength and confidence as soon as possible.
While there are several tooth replacement options available for patients in need today, none are as rejuvenating, as seamlessly lifelike, and as long-lasting as dental implants. The state-of-the-art structure of implants replaces the entire natural tooth instead of simply the crown on top, which benefits both your oral health and your overall quality of life. At Sage Dental Care, we can perform every step of this involved procedure right here in-office to improve your convenience and comfort.
At Sage Dental Care, we take pride in staying right at the forefront dentistry, including modern tools that enhance every step of our patients’ appointments for the better. Digital X-rays make it possible to view high-resolution images of your mouth in mere seconds. Picture-perfect 3D X-rays make dental implants a breeze. Easy digital impressions and same-day crowns with the CEREC saves time. Digital esthetic designs let you visualize how your teeth can look. And, perfect-fitting, digitally-created dentures and nightguards create a new level of comfort.
“I've been coming here since they opened and recommend everyone I know to see them. They are super caring, attentive, friendly, reasonably priced, and their practice...”
“I found Sage Dental after searching for an alternative dentist following my last harrowing experience. I have been to a dozen dentists over the years and Dr. Kim is the best...”
“The dentist is super nice. She told us way more than our other dentist. It was nice that it felt like she actually cared about our teeth. Even the tech that cleaned my teeth...”
If you have any questions or concerns about the financial aspects of your care, don’t hesitate to contact us. Our practice is in-network for most major insurance plans, and we’ll gladly file claims on your behalf to maximize your available benefits. No insurance? Affordable payment plans through CareCredit are also available.
Find Your Plan